Paint your own rainbow and be the White one in Dark ^_^

Thursday 4 September 2014

Just another story......MUMBAI

The best part of reading a book is completing one chapter and moving to the next revealing a new twist. And the best part of life is shifting to another place, with new aspirations and fresh desires. Few months and I had shifted to India's most busiest city ever, IT'S MUMBAI MERI JAAN!!! ;)

One thing you should never do while being a beginner is "Never ever stop in between the road and look around to take a glimpse!" NEVER.... It will scare the hell outta you.... I swear!

Then eventually when you get used to the place, try exploring and adapting to the free and crowded lifestyle over here. For me, shifting to Mumbai seemed liked the most exiting adventure of my life because,
1. I could read more books,
2. Can go for shopping with 500 Bucks and come back with three t shirts and one scarf (yippee :D)
3. Try all new varieties launched by KFC and Dominos, hihi!
4. Beautiful beaches and ice gola!
5. You can get food at 1 am at night!
6. Live like a free soul wandering.....

Mumbai is a beautifully crafted city wonderland you would always love to leave. Why is it so???
Coz there is country side part of this wonderland which you notice after absorbing all the beauty within. 

Yesterday, while walking back from college, it suddenly started raining heavily. As usual i held open my umbrella walked towards my pg. The droplets of rain and the water spilled on the road kept increasing. I wanted to dance and drench in rain, but since I had my bag with me which would get wet ruining all my month of work of practical module I dropped the idea and kept walking. It was nearly flooding to and extent that my leggings got wet, only my head was saved from the water below and above. And suddenly while taking a turn i noticed baskets of roses each one neatly wrapped beautifully with cellophane paper. There were other flowers too jasmine, nine-o-clock, chameli gajra all put in another basket and left open in the rain on the footpath. Taking a turn, I thought "poor flowers all getting spoiled in rain". When i completed my turn on the road, I saw a little girl hiding her face in her mom's saree with her mom holding her tightly, her husband holding the umbrella and his wife. It was all clear to me, they had just one umbrella trying to save the most they can- their family. 

Its not just about Mumbai or any other city in the world. It about what your heart says and what your brain makes you do. I could have helped the family buying at least few roses from them or sharing my umbrella with the little girl, but i just kept walking looking at them till I took another turn. Was it just my mind or my lessons i learnt from life???

Why is it that people who can donate crores of rupees in the temples still ask back for one rupee as change from the auto-rickshaw wala. And why is it that the same people refuse to give back the one rupee change to the rickshaw wala when its his turn saying " we dnt hv change"? 

And with all the questions hovering in my mind, I slept waiting for a new fresh morning so that it can erase the guilt in the busy life schedule with me walking in the crowd again. 

2 comments:

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete

Show your love ^_^