Paint your own rainbow and be the White one in Dark ^_^

Sunday 19 May 2013

Tribute to MOM - Maa

‘I am writing a Tribute to Mom in association with Parentous.com‘. 
I am writing this post because she holds me stronger than my own back bone. Like every common girl, I call her "Maa". Even the sound makes you feel so fresh and rejuvenating, doesn't it? I remember my Senior High School times when the only enemy i had according to me was my mom. I even shouted at her once "I would love to go hostel just to stay away from you". And I will keep on regretting for my words till my last breath. This one is for you maa- Sushmita Mandal.

Many of you must have undergone a similar experience. But once you reach your hostel on the first night, the only person you wanna hold and go of to sleep is "Maa". Today realising how much i have hurt her, how much pain i have caused her makes me regret for saying each of those pathetic dreadful sayings. I remember the night she she left me in my hostel and went.

I kept on waving my hand and controlling my tears till the car was out of my sight. Those security guards nearby saw me with pity. I ran to my room and closed it tight. That was it, i couldn't hold it anymore and i busted in tears. There have been moments in my life when i realised how important she really is to me. But at that moment the only thing i wanted was to be near her. Another incident was when i was in my 10th standard and she had to undergo a dreadful operation

She hugged me close and said me in my ears "take care of your dad and your sister" and she went inside. I prayed,I begged, promised to do everything i could to get her back. And by god's grace she was back with us. those 26 hours of separation made me realise what it will be not to have her in my life. Its enough for me atleast for this lifetime. i don't wana go through it ever again.

All her sacrifies, all her pains make me stand straight as who I am. There is a saying "Every successful man has a woman behind", i would like to improvise it into Every successful human being has a woman behind her with all her sacrifices and pains. She is known as "Maa".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show your love ^_^